The mission of spurwink|ri is to assist children and adults with disabilities in pursuing social, educational, vocational and other life enhancing opportunities.
We are committed to building communities where persons with disabilities will have access to quality lives.
In the provision of Quality Supports and Services, we Value:
- Respect for human rights, needs and preferences
- Individualized support tailored to the needs of the person
- Continuous learning, self direction and personal adjustment
- Employing the best practices in behavioral health care
- The promotion of safety, health and wellness
- The importance of family and support and collaboration with families
- Communication based on honesty and integrity
- Teamwork, professionalism and commitment to excellence